Travelling – no matter it’s due to private or business reasons – always brings one thing with it: Packing! I know hardly anyone, who really loves packing, cause it always automatically triggers the same questions: What should I take with me? What if I forget something? How can I manage to pack as little as possible and still manage to wear a LOOK?
Over all those years of packing, I kind of came up with a solution, that works out pretty well – so please enjoy my
TOP TEN list of things that definitely shouldn’t be missed whilst travelling for private reasons and fit into your cabin-sized luggage (I am travelling with a Rimowa suitcase, type “Salsa”).
- Your favourite pair of Jeans
- Knitted Pullover or Cardigan (black, grey, beige – usually these colours go well with Jeans)
- Chucks (I prefer white ones, as they fit to a lot of outfits)
- Wayfarer’s by Ray Ban (…never get’s out of style)
- A Scarf (or even two…one made of cashmere and a thiner version. Favourite brand: Codello).
- A white and a grey T-Shirt (grey, cause it’s less sensitive regarding stains and goes well with jeans and the white chucks).
- A “going-out” outfit (i.e. a little black dress, nice top…)
- A black blazer
- Mascara, a darkbrown kohl, a lip balm and moisturizing cream (Favourite: Dramatically Different Moisturizing Cream by Clinique)
- An additional pair of shoes (black leather pumps and/or sneakers, depending on point 7 on the list)
For those of you wondering, why I didn’t put a toothbrush or toothpast on it – that’s due to the reason, as if you ask your flight attendant, they will bring you one. Please also check out the TOP TEN list of things for Hand luggage
$210 – harveynichols.com
$32 – nelly.com